Thursday 19 September 2013

Favorites

I think it's important to appreciate the little things in life. 
Whether it be a wooden giraffe statue, or the way your dog sits on her butt like a human. 

When the dog bites, when the bees stings, when I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad. 

Here are some things that make me happy.

Andrew's grandad's Giraffe statue, because it has personality.
The potpourri I found in Andrew's mum's craft supplies. It smells like Christmas. 
Our shell collection on the windowsill. 

Andrew's jumper, because its soft inside and perfect for cold days.
My siamese cat skirt, because Andrew bought it for me. 

My kitty iPhone cover, because it's adorable and it was only £2 on ebay.
Hogan (the fox), because of his sleepy eyes and his warm heart.

My Canterbury fox sack, because it reminds me of this day
The way Bess sits on her butt like a human when she thinks nobody is watching. 

My RSPB pin collectionbecause I <3 wildlife. 

My miniature flat pack home, because it's tiny and magical. 

1 comment :

Claire Louise said...

I love that iPhone cover, I've just had to find it on ebay and buy one for myself! haha :)