Wednesday 25 February 2015

free.


I don't know where to begin. Today I feel free.
No longer am I restrained.

Yesterday I traded a life of constant stress and worry for one of creative thinking and positivity.

My first day as a freelancer started with a lovely slow start. After Andrew left for work I fed the animals and took a long shower. I threw my hair back and set off with Sage, my parents' goofy black lab mix.

Our first stop was Starbucks. I'm usually not a huge fan of spending more than $4 for a decent cup of coffee, but I decided that it was deserved.


The lady at the drive through was so sweet, she gave Sage what she called a "Puppy whip" - aka a baby cup of whipped cream. We both felt special as we continued on our little adventure. 


We stopped at a great little tree park at the edge of town and parked our bums below a tree in the center of the acreage. We listened to Ellie and enjoyed the sun.

"and I know that I've been burned, but ever fire is a lesson learned"



No comments :